Thursday 29 January 2015

Pinterest, My Wedding Bible

Ladies! For those who have not heard of Pinterest, do check it out at https://www.pinterest.com/ now! Or you can download the app! ;D 
TRUE THAT!!!
In my opinion, it is really one of the best content-sharing site that I have ever seen. Since I downloaded it a few months ago, I have been super hooked on it. I check it out every other day haha, it contains a whole lot of interesting and useful information such as DIY ideas for wedding, house decor, fashion, travel tips and more! Pinterest is my go-to app/website for almost everything ♥♥♥ 

Here's a sample of what I have pinned for my pre-wedding photoshoot mood board :D Will be showing these to my photographer, excited!! 

Wait no further, download it today! ;D

 
Photo credits: Pinterest

PetiteFreckles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment