Saturday 1 August 2015

Fiorella: Florally Bespoked

Gifted.
A word that I would use to describe my friend of 15 years.
A search for happiness amidst her stressful job, made her reflect and brought to light that her love for painting, aesthetically beautiful things and colour coordination, can be used to her advantage. When she was planning for her wedding, she seeked online resources for wedding inspiration and chanced upon many beautiful bouquets which were not readily sold at florists or bridal boutique. And yes, Eureka! She found her sanctuary was in floral arrangements. Took up lessons from various florists in Singapore and through trial and error, mastered her own style of floral arrangements (classic, elegant and natural looking) and thus founding Fiorella.
 
Here are some of her flowers that customers have ordered:
Isn't the floral arrangements and colour combination insanely beautiful? More updated photos can be found on Facebook.com/fiorellabouquet or Instagram.com/fiorellabouquet
 
Despite just starting Fiorella less than a year ago, her flowers have been very well-received by many. She specializes in everyday bouquets and bridal bouquets. Additional wedding services such as corsages, car décor and venue décors are also available.
 
And yes of course, my bridal bouquet and J's boutonneire (worn for Singapore's banquet) were definitely from Fiorella :D  Apologies, my camera doesn't do the flowers justice, will show more when the photographer send me the AD photos :)
 
P.S. thanks to my dearest dearest friend for creating such an awesomely beautiful bouquet for me, I love it to death!
 
If you are interested to order some insanely beautiful flowers for any occasions, she can be contacted @ lovefiorellabouquet@gmail.com or +65-9179-6689.
 
Quote petitefreckles for a 10% off your purchase with Fiorella.
 
PetiteFreckles ♥ 

5 comments:

  1. Hey babe, Can I check with you the florist you choose who has the fairy lights from MBS?? Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! Oh how did you know i did the fairy lights at the end? ^^
    The florist that we engaged was Sing See Soon! Are you having your wedding at MBS too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chance by ur blog ever since I have confirmed my wedding banquet with MBS :) I have yet to meet any florist but I happened to see your photos at IG.. Did SSS require any top-up for the fairy lights?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind sharing your photos and experience with the MBS vendor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, apologies, I realized I forgot to publish the post for the 2nd day haha, do check out: http://petitefreckles.blogspot.com/2015/08/our-big-day-part-2.html

    Linda, yes we have to do a top up for the fairy lights. They charge by number of strands. I think J ordered 15 strands, as for the price, J refuses to review. But based on my memory of my conversation with SSS, should be about $300plus for 10/15 strands? Better to check with them in case i'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete