Sunday 5 October 2014

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Sis selected Mad for Garlic for lunch, it was my virgin experience, and I was really impressed with the food quality! I have to say that every dish was mind-blowing and makes you drool just thinking about it. Will definitely bring J to try it!
We ordered the signature set @ S$45.00++ which comes with a caesar salad, garlic pasta, garlic rice and 2 drinks and we added their signature dish- garlic snowing pizza. Super delicious, a very satisfying meal :D
 
Thanks Dad for the treat!

Next, dinner was on me, at Strictly Pancakes @ East Coast. We ordered the following to share:
Potatoes Leeking Cheese S$12
Garlic Buttered Prawns S$15
Salmon Run S$15


I love the garlic buttered prawns dish, it was so yummy, super creamy and aromatic! ♥

Total bill: $49.40

Happy Birthday, Sis!! XoXo
 
PetiteFreckles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment