Monday 27 October 2014

Johor's T bowl

J & I went in to Johor after work on Friday for the weekend to conduct some site visit for wedding venue. Was starving by the time we reached Johor @ 9pm, we walked around City Square, deciding what to have for dinner and ta-dah, we chanced upon T bowl- a toilet-themed restaurant similar to that in Taiwan. 
We ordered a banana chocolate blended (RM8.90) that was served in a mini toilet bowl haha. Was so hungry that I totally forgot to take a photo of J's food haha, he ordered cheese baked rice with smoked duck (RM16.90). And I had the double boiled ginseng and drumstick soup with rice (RM9.90).
Total bill came up to RM41.25 after taxes. Even though I was starving, I felt that the food was pretty average, don't think I will be back here again, sorry.

PetiteFreckles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment