Thursday 23 April 2015

Traditional Wedding Items Part 1

Previously when we went to India for the retreat, J decided to buy the hard liquor for guo da li at the duty free shop at Changi Airport. Mum requested for DOM instead of Martell because they don't take much alcohol and DOM will be good when I do my confinement in the future ^^ He bought it at S$47.10 each (1L), not sure if it is cheaper than outside though.

Travelling to and fro Johor, allow us to check out some of the wedding shops that sells traditional wedding items, and here are the shops that we managed to check out. I did not buy the pre-packed packages because my parent will be replacing some of the items such as baby shower tub and other baby items with cash instead.

1. Big Day Wedding & Gifts (formerly known as Coupe de Marriage)
No. 88 Jalan Tombak 1, Taman Sri Tebrau, JB 80050
I bought my tea ceremony set and bowl set from this shop :)
 
Total price: RM$80 (~S$30)

2. I Wedding Planning
No. 147 Jalan Keris 1, Taman Sri Tebrau, JB 80050
No. 115, Jalan Bantara 1, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Skudai 81200

3. My Wedding Talks Shop
KSL City Mall - LG-BZ 45 near subway

4. Honey Bridal House
No. 24 Jalan Serigala, Taman Century, JB 80250
They do deliver to Singapore, they are located near KSL mall.

PetiteFreckles ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment