Sunday 8 February 2015

The Aisle Bridal

6 more months to the big day!

I nearly forgot to update about purchasing the bridal package. Beginning of last year, before J even proposed, for the fun of it, we did check out the wedding shows for bridal packages at any shopping malls that we happen to go to. So one fine day, we chance upon The Aisle Bridal and I remembered my friend telling me about their reasonable price so we decided to listen to their sales talk. After half an hour, we were convinced and yes we signed on the spot and made a deposit of S$1500. Have been crossing fingers since the day we signed with them, that we made the right choice. Will be reviewing them soon and will upload my checklist on questions to ask before purchasing.

Oh and here's what I learnt from mistake during bridal package shopping:
1. Do check out their physical shop before signing, to get a better idea of what gowns and suits they can offer. (we didn't :( ) 
2. Check out their reviews online (we didn't...) 
3. Have to be thick skin to ask for more perks
4. Make sure everything you negotiated for is in black and white
5. Be prepared for miscellaneous costs to be included after signing the package (we weren't...) 
6. Do note that they have many couples to handle so you will need to do some follow-up on your own instead of waiting for the bridal shop to call you to make any sort of arrangements such as trial session for make up and gown selection. Or else you will never get anything done -.-''

Preview of 2 of my gowns:
One of my gown for outdoor shoot
Thinking if I should choose this gown for my actual day in Malaysia, what do you guys think? 
PetiteFreckles ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I also signed up for their package, thinking is slightly ex. :(
    But anw congrats to you, and the gowns you chose are really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, congrats too! :D

    Actually it was the cheapest package that we have seen so far. But the add-ons isn't that cost friendly! But since we have already paid for the package, let's not think too much!

    I will be posting my other gowns soon, do stay tune :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, congrats to u;)

    Able to share update of what add on u have to pay.. Did u take their videographer n photographer service;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.
    Flower Girl Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    Muslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete