Wednesday 13 November 2013

27 years and counting

I'm turning 27 in a few weeks! 

It sounds like an age that many grandmothers would love to have again but I'm feeling old! 
Then again, I look back through my early 20s and I often ask myself, "What have I achieved that's personal yet satisfying?". I've always wanted to start a blog but being lazy and all, I've never gotten around to do so. However the funny thing is, I LOVE visiting other people's blogs cos it gives me entertainment and tonnes of info on products, food and even travelling tips. I've been travelling a fair bit for the last few years and 90% of my travel plans came from blogs; No kidding!

Thus I would love to be able to contribute back by starting my very own blog to share my experiences in the different aspects of my life as much as possible :)

Alright, this is all for my first post, but cheers to a new beginning of my blog so do stay tuned!

Cheerios,
PetiteFreckles ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment