Saturday 26 April 2014

iLight Festival Marina Bay

Heard the rave about the iLight festival, so we decided to check it out during one of our Saturday dates. Since the weather was blazing hot, we decided to chill at Trung Nguyen Cafe before walking around the Promenade. Love the aroma of freshly brewed coffee! They had a few food items on their menu but sadly the one we wanted was fully sold so we just ended up with just a coffee ice-blended and hot vanilla drink.
 
 
After an hour rest, we walked around the promenade till the sun set before checking out the displays. My battery was dying on me so I couldn't take much photos and most photos came out blurry :(

Random cloud photo
 
 
  
   
    
 
J bought a portion of japanese grilled squid from this store for only S$10. We had to wait for 30 - 40 minutes as their orders were up to the brim. But the wait was so worth it- it's the yummiest grilled squid I ever tasted haha. It was very flavourful on its own but for an extra oomph, try it with the mustard and wasabi mayo. Should have bought 2 portions instead :p
 

 
  
 
It was interesting to look at all the displays, some were really impressive. Highly recommended to check it out next year. But do remember to wear proper shoes and bring a bottle of water with you.
 
As I chose the wrong footwear, the weather was extremely humid and my bag that weighs a tonne wasn't helping either, so after walking for 2hours, I was literally dragging myself to finish seeing the displays. Plus m hair was also in a mess and I was so sticky :s
 
PetiteFreckles ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment