Friday 7 November 2014

J's Birthday Celebration

Happy 30th Birthday, baby! It was his last single-hood birthday and yet he was spending a boring day with me instead of his friends haha he's getting old.. 

I brought him to try Kiseki at Orchard Central, it was only about $24 per pax for lunch, very reasonable for the food spread. The sashimi were really fresh and the mussels in butter sauce were super awesome with the buttery croissant. I think I ate 4 croissants, haha luckily I didn't get into a butter coma! And I came across this special wasabi ice cream, it was super interesting and refreshing! We really enjoyed the food :) 



After lunch, we walk around for abit before catching a late afternoon movie and dinner at Wild Honey. We waited for about half an hour which wasn't that bad :) It was my first @ Wild Honey and the food portions were huge!! Despite my huge appetite, I had a hard time finishing my food haha. 

We ordered the Portobello Road (S$24), Mexican buritto (S$19) and 2 drinks- Wild Iced Tea (S$7) and Iced Natures Remedy (S$8). The mexican buritto was delicious and terribly spicy haha. Total bill came up to S$66.75. Totally love the ambience, very cozy, suitable place to chill after work :D 

Petitefreckles ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment