Sunday 23 August 2015

Our Big Day Part 1

Finally had some time to complete the post on our big day ^^
 
Day 1
 
The night before I spent tossing and turning till it was time for me to get up @ 4am. Took a shower before Yuki (Singapore's MUA) arrives. Benny, the videographer arrived early too and started video-ing away.
J arrived in Singapore from Johor at 5.30am, a whole hour earlier than expected! So he and groomsmen went to McD to have their breakfast while it was a mad rush at my place haha..
 
While I was doing my makeup, the girls were preparing the gatecrash games with my mum and aunties busy preparing the food for relatives and my Teochew breakfast.
 
Feeling super nervous while trying to practice my thank you speech in Chinese for that night's dinner in Johor! -.-

Ta-dah! My specially made floral bouquet from Fiorella! Isn't it pretty? :D  
P.S. Quote petitefreckles for a 10% off your purchase with Fiorella ^^

Done with my makeup! Love how Yuki always does my hairstyle and makeup. She's the same MUA for my pre-wedding shoot. All my guests and family members love her work :D
And yes, a compulsory selfie while waiting for the groom to enter :P
The prompt arrival of my groom! He looked so awkward in front of the camera haha.
Games played:
 
 1. 酸甜苦辣 welcome drink
2. Guess which lipstick mark belongs to me 
Forfeit for not guessing correctly: Form the word YOGA with their body
3. Blindfold makeup session
4. Write a song in 1 minute and sing it out loud

Done with the not-so-torturing games! Didn't want him to perspire @ all thus the easy-peasy games, not because I heartache for him haha..
 
Ah Kok, the photographer was so hilarious, he made us do lots of silly old school/cliche poses haha..
Making good time, we headed for Johor. Took less than 2 hours to reach his house. To side track, I really didn't like the car decor, too retro... 
After the prayers and tea ceremony, we treated his relatives to lunch at a simple restaurant before heading back to rest for an hour. Zombie-fied! My eyes were so puffy and dark circles were looming scarily, so sad that the make up couldn't cover it!
 
Arrived early at Restoran Pekin, mingled around with the guests and spot-checked the venue haha.. Do you like the rosette table number?! Gotten the idea from Pinterest and decided to DIY! Most of the hardwork goes to J and my mum, they painstakingly sewed the numbers onto the rosette! *love*
First time cutting a dummy cake, so hilarious! By the way, J and our aisle bridal coordinator coined my gown as the Frozen dress. J was joking that kids will be dancing and singing 'Let it go' around me -.-
The first of 2 celebration ended at 11pm. Exhausted but super excited about the next day because J and I placed lots of effort in organzing it so that it will have the super romantic feel and I get to have the whole venue in my chosen colour theme :D

PetiteFreckles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment