Monday 2 February 2015

Pre-wedding Shoot Shopping

Since shirt and shoes are not  provided by the bridals shops, we started to shop around for it about a month before the pre-wedding shoot. We got J's shirts and shoes from Vivocity, as there were some post-Christmas sale going on. 

Here's what he bought:
  1. Black dress shoes from Pedro: $93 (after deducting the $30 DBS voucher that he redeemed prior to the purchase)
  2. White oxford shirt from Top Man: $39
  3. 2 shirts (black and white) from G2000: $59.40 (after 10% Citibank discount)
Total damage incurred: S$191.40

For my own shoes, I decided to wear the nude heels that I previously bought from DMK for my friend's wedding. Will be purchasing my actual wedding shoes at a later date.

Guys, do note that vests, ties and bow ties are provided by the bridal shop but do buy your own if you do not like what they have as some of them can be pretty backdated -.-

PetiteFreckles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment